If your boyfriend tells you to lose weight, you should absolutely do as he says. Drop 150 pounds instantly by dumping his stupid ass and then go eat a pizza like the beautiful bitch you are
Men’s Rights Activists.
And before I start let me say there’s no shame in using or not using them. I hate having to depend on pills, myself, but I do it anyway because I’m apparently a mess without them.
These probably aren’t all the pros and cons but these are big ones for me.
- You’ll be happier!
- You’ll be less anxious!!
- You’ll find pet peeves less stressful on you when you come across them, even if they piss you off and make you uncomfortable
- Less likely to be triggered by dumb things that you don’t understand why they trigger you in the first place, thus relieving you of the unnecessary but reflexive guilt that follows
- You’ll be a lot comfier in your life!!!
- Feeling like you’re less of a person for using them to stay stable
- People acting like your feelings aren’t valid if you go a week or two without being able to get your pills so you’re crankier and freaking out
- No matter how mild the dosage, there’s a chance it’ll damage your creativity
- Low sex drive
- It’s hard to remember to take pills regularly for some people
so I’ve been re-watching Futurama
I did some sketches and EZ and Xerxer happened. XD <3